Become a member of the East Malvern RSL
Why become a member?
The East Malvern RSL has always prided itself as a community club and welcomes members and guests from all walks of life. People find it’s a generous but cosy bar and a great place to meet with friends or business associates for a drink or to enjoy a meal.
A full size billiard table, snooker table and a dart board are also available for those times you may need to relax with a game.
Function facilities for groups of up to 200 are also able to be used by all members.
The club is planning a major re-furbishment over the next 2 years with new function, bar and dining areas planned, so now might be a good time to join and experience the excitement of the changes as they become reality.
Becoming a member
The Returned and Services League has some 1500 Sub-Branches throughout Australia and with a membership of 240,000, is one of the largest service and ex-service associations in Australia.
Who can join the RSL?
The RSL offers four membership levels:
- Service member: for those who have served in the Armed Forces
- Affiliate member: for those related to people eligible for Service Membership
- Social member: for frequent users, with no sign in requirements. Includes bar/meal discounts
- Community member: for frequent users, with no sign requirements. Excluded from promotions
What does membership provide?
- Use of all facilities
- Discounts on drinks, meals and entertainment
- Access to member activities and sporting clubs
- Members only promotions
- Regular newsletters (The Torch)
- Being part of a club that strongly supports your local community