East Malvern RSL Services
Welfare services at East Malvern RSL
The Welfare Committee at East Malvern RSL has developed a wide range of services and resources to support members, their families and the broader community.
Office hours: Thursday 10am - 2pm
Dr Geoff Christopherson AM - Welfare Coordinator / Chairman
In house programs
- Day Club is held on Thursdays with a range of activities such as concerts, guest speakers, luncheons, regular light exercise classes and bus trips.
- Library is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and has an up to date range of books for members to borrow.
We provide information on how to access aged care services, community health respite services and residential care and a range of services.
Appeals and commemorative cervices
- ANZAC Day
- Remembrance Day
Welfare hospital, home visits and support
- Telephone support calls and home support visits
- Liaising with extended family members and carers as required
- Advocating on behalf of service members
- Student community service programs
- Conduct RSL funeral services
- Financial support in necessitous circumstances